Tour Forage Farms
Here at Forage Farms we regularly run farm tours giving everyone the ability to come and meet the Forage Farms team and take a tour around the farm. On the tour you will learn first hand about how we farm regeneratively to produce healthy, nutritious and delicious food.
Join us for a guided tour of Forage Farms, located in the beautiful Mary Valley. Forage Farms is home to chickens, pigs, sheep, cattle and our four Maremma’s – Leah, Sally, Max and Sam.
During our farm tours you can;
- Meet our animal residents – our laying hens, pigs, sheep and cattle
- Meet our beautiful guardian Maremma dogs
- Learn how we use our animals and plants to regenerate our landscapes
- Learn how we use Natural Sequence Farming principles to rehydrate and rehabilitate our landscapes
- Discover the difference between pastured produce and free range
- Purhcase our locally produced eggs, pork and lamb direct from us!
Upcoming Farm Tours
Come and meet the Forage Farms team and take a tour around the farm.
Duration: 10:30am – 11:30am
To find our farm please use GOOGLE MAPS and search Forage Farms. Mullaly Road is off the Old Bruce Hwy.
40min from Noosa
50min from the Sunshine Coast
120min from Brisbane