Here at Forage Farms we regularly run farm tours giving everyone the ability to come and meet the Forage Farms team and take a tour around the farm. On the tour you will learn first hand about how we farm regeneratively to produce healthy, nutritious and delicious food.
Join us for a guided tour of Forage Farms, located in the beautiful Mary Valley. Forage Farms is home to chickens, pigs, sheep, cattle and our four Maremma’s – Leah, Sally, Max and Sam.
During our farm tours you can;
- Meet our animal residents – our laying hens, pigs, sheep and cattle
- Meet our beautiful guardian Maremma dogs
- Learn how we use our animals and plants to regenerate our landscapes
- Learn how we use Natural Sequence Farming principles to rehydrate and rehabilitate our landscapes
- Discover the difference between pastured produce and free range
- Purchase our locally produced eggs, pork and lamb direct from us!